Detailseite wird geladen...
Cambridge University Press. Paperback. New. Paperback. 288 pages. Dimensions: 9.0in. x 6.0in. x 0.8in.This is the first book to provide a thorough and systematic description of the entire subject of particle field holography. The use of holography to study very small objects in a dynamic volume is a technique of importance for scientists and engineers across a variety of disciplines for obtaining information about the size, shape and velocity of small objects, such as dust particles, fuel droplets, raindrops, pollen, and bubbles. Professor Vikram has made major contributions to the field, and here provides a coherent, comprehensive and self-contained treatment of the theory, practice and applications. The volume is written to satisfy the needs of researchers in the technique, practicing engineers dealing with applications, and advanced students in science or engineering departments. All the necessary mathematical formulations, figures and photographs, experimental procedures and results, and literature citations are therefore included. This item ships from multiple locations. Your book may arrive from Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN., Cambridge University Press
Shipping costs: EUR 10.63
2014, ISBN: 0521018307
[EAN: 9780521018302], Neubuch, [PU: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR 01/01/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.04
Paperback, [PU: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS], This 1992 book provides a thorough and systematic description of the entire subject of particle field holography., Light (optics)
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Paperback. Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Allow Maximum Delivery Time.
Shipping costs: EUR 14.41
Particle Field Holography Pb editado por Cambridge, [PU: Cambridge University Press]
ENG Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Particle Field Holography
Details of the book - Particle Field Holography
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780521018302
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0521018307
Publishing year: 2005
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Weight: 0,426 kg
Book in our database since 31.01.2007 22:25:19
Book found last time on 12.09.2016 02:30:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Programs, Recursion and Unbounded Choice", from "Hesselink, Wim H.; Wim H. , Hesselink" (9780521018296)
- "The Quaternary History of Scandinavia", from "Donner, Joakim; Donner, J. J." (9780521018319)
- "The Measurement of Starlight: Two Centuries of Astronomical Photometry", from "Hearnshaw, J. B." (9780521018289)
- "Impact on Composite Structures", from "Abrate, Serge; Serge, Abrate" (9780521018326)
- "Whistler-Mode Waves in a Hot Plasma", from "Sazhin, Sergei; Sazhin, S. S.; Sergei, Sazhin" (9780521018272)
- "Electrons and Phonons in Semiconductor Multilayers", from "Ridley, B. K." (9780521018333)