Detailseite wird geladen...
A major landmark contribution to fisheries science and fish ecology. Rockfish populations are in a severe decline throughout the Northeastern Pacific, and the need for a deep understanding of their biology, ecology, and management has never been more critical. This book addresses all aspects of our current knowledge of this diverse and interesting group of groundfish species, and it is written clearly and with humor. An outstanding work!"-Larry G. Allen, California State University, Northridge"Quite simply the best account ever of the fascinating, diverse, and valuable rockfishes. If you are interested in the marine fishes of the Pacific Coast, you need this book."-Peter B. Moyle, author of Inland Fishes of California Textbooks New Books~~Science~~Life Sciences~~Zoology Rockfishes-of-the-Northeast-Pacific~~Milton-S-Love University of California Press The most comprehensive book ever published on the rockfishes of the Pacific Coast, an extraordinarily large and diverse genus that is also commercially important.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2002, ISBN: 0520234375, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: UNIV OF CALIFORNIA PR, 414 Seiten, L=288mm, B=225mm, H=37mm, Gew.=1950gr, [GR: 16750 - HC/Zoologie], [SW: - Science], Gebunden, Klappentext: The most comprehensive book ever published on the rockfishes of the Pacific Coast, an extraordinarily large and diverse genus that is also commercially important. The most comprehensive book ever published on the rockfishes of the Pacific Coast, an extraordinarily large and diverse genus that is also commercially important.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Rockfishes of the Northeast Pacific
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780520234376
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0520234375
Publishing year: 2002
Publisher: UNIV OF CALIFORNIA PR
Weight: 1,950 kg
Book in our database since 27.01.2008 17:56:58
Book found last time on 08.10.2014 19:27:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Rockfishes of the Northeast Pacific", from "Love, Milton S.; Yoklavich, Mary; Thorsteinson, Lyman" (0520234383)
- "Moment of Grace: The American City in the 1950s", from "Michael Johns," (0520234359)
- "Revolution at the Table: The Transformation of the American Diet", from "Levenstein, Harvey" (0520234391)
- "Lillian Gish: Her Legend, Her Life", from "Affron, Charles" (0520234340)
- "Paradox of Plenty: A Social History of Eating in Modern America", from "Levenstein, Harvey" (0520234405)
- "A River and Its City: The Nature of Landscape in New Orleans", from "Kelman, Ari" (9780520234338)