Detailseite wird geladen...
Favorite foods are cooking In the Kitchen, and now even young children can help out, as they learn the basic steps to preparing some delicious and familiar dishes, guided by a responsible adult. An excellent addition to food units! Books, Welcome Books: Let's Make Cookies: In the Kitchen Books Emergent-reader nonfiction takes on a whole new face! Consistent print placement, predictable text patterns and strong picture clues make this series ideal for emergent readers.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Welcome Books: Let's Make Cookies: In the Kitchen
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780516240190
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0516240196
Publisher: Children's Press
Book in our database since 26.10.2007 09:48:22
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 02:16:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Let's Make Pizza", from "Hill, Mary" (051624020X)
- "Let's Make Tacos", from "Mary Hill" (9780516240213)
- "Welcome Books: Let's Make a Cake: In the Kitchen" (9780516240169)
- "Welcome Books: What Is A Lever?: Simple Machines", from "Douglas, Lloyd G." (0516240226)
- "What Is a Plane?", from "Douglas, Lloyd G." (0516240234)
- "What Is a Pulley?", from "Douglas, Lloyd G." (0516240242)