- 9780823007622 The Colouring, Bronzing and Patinati…
- 9780903798600 Colouring, Bronzing and Patination o…
- 9780910224949 The Colouring, Bronzing and Patinati…
- 9780671609306 The Colouring, Bronzing, and Patinat…
- The Colouring, Bronzing, and Patination of Metals…
- The Colouring, Bronzing & Patination of Metals: A…
- Colouring, Bronzing & Patination: A Manual for Fin…
- The Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals:…
- The Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals 1…
- THE COLOURING, BRONZING AND PATINATION OF METALS -…
- Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals, The…
Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 98253], Hardcover, [EAN: 9780500015018], Thames & Hudson, Thames & Hudson, Book, [PU: Thames & Hudson], 1991-02-04, Thames & Hudson, 267758, Prints, 267388, Print & Decorative Arts, 91, Art, Architecture & Photography, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 267763, Sculpture, 91, Art, Architecture & Photography, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 266788, Art Issues, 91, Art, Architecture & Photography, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 271835, Printmaking, 271795, Crafts, 64, Home & Garden, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 573598, Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies, 564346, Engineering, 564334, Scientific, Technical & Medical, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Used Shipping costs:Europe zone 1: GBP 5,48 / item.. Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days (EUR 4.80)
[EAN: 9780500015018], Neubuch, [PU: Thames & Hudson Ltd], Science|Earth Sciences|Geology, 1994. New edition. Hardcover. Num Pages: 372 pages, 275 illustrations, 220 in colour. BIC Classification: AFT; WFA. Category: (G) General (US: Trade); (UU) Undergraduate. Dimension: 288 x 215 x 37. Weight in Grams: 1676. . . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland.
Kennys Bookstore, Olney, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
[EAN: 9780500015018], New book, [PU: Thames & Hudson Ltd], Science|Earth Sciences|Geology, 1994. New edition. Hardcover. Num Pages: 372 pages, 275 illustrations, 220 in colour. BIC Classification: AFT; WFA. Category: (G) General (US: Trade); (UU) Undergraduate. Dimension: 288 x 215 x 37. Weight in Grams: 1676. . . . . . .
Kennys Bookshop and Art Galleries Ltd., Galway, Ireland  [Rating: 5 (of 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Free shipping (EUR 0.00)
Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals: A Manual for Fine Metalworkers, Sculptors and Designers - hardcover
1994, ISBN: 0500015015
[EAN: 9780500015018], [PU: Thames & Hudson], Science|Earth Sciences|Geology, We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L
Books Express, Portsmouth, NH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (of 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 10.00
2, ISBN: 9780500015018
Hardcover, PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SHIP TO DENMARK. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Please note we cannot offer an expedited shipping service from the UK., [PU: Thames & Hudson Ltd]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals
Each of the recipes included has been tested and evaluated by the authors, and the practical procedures involved are clearly explained. In addition, they have devised techniques that considerably broaden the range of surface finishes that can be obtained.
The metals covered are bronze and yellow brass in cast form; copper, gilding metal, yellow brass and silver in sheet form; and silver-plate and copper-plate. The book is easy to use; all the recipes are classified according to the colour and surface finish they produce on each metal. Colour illustrations show over 200 examples of finishes as test pieces of metal, or as cast or spun bowls. Notes accompanying each recipe draw attention to potentially dangerous processes or chemicals, and to the correct safety precautions. Safety procedures in general are covered thoroughly in a separate section.
Detailed information on practical workshop methods and how to avoid any problems that may be encountered is given in sections on the various techniques. A glossary of archaic chemical terms and their modem equivalents is included. An historical introduction outlines the various metalworking traditions with which the use of colouring techniques is associated. An extensive bibliography gives over 400 references of historical, practical and theoretical interest.
Details of the book - Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780500015018
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0500015015
Publishing year: 1991
Publisher: THAMES & HUDSON
Weight: 1,647 kg
Book in our database since 11.05.2007 20:23:28
Book found last time on 04.03.2017 12:09:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "My Tibet", from "Dalai Lama" (0500015007)
- "Designing the New Landscape", from "Sutherland Lyall, Geoffrey Jellicoe" (0500015023)
- "Wrapped in Glory: Figurative Quilts and Bedcovers, 1700-1900", from "Sandi Fox" (050001499X)
- "Five Centuries of Music In Venice", from "Robbins Landon, John Julius Norwich" (0500015031)
- "The Submarine Book: A Portrait of Nuclear Submarines and the Men Who Sail Them", from "Chuck Lawliss" (0500014981)
- "A Traveller's Alphabet", from "Steven Runciman" (050001504X)