Detailseite wird geladen...
Presents current topics in applied mathematics such as singular perturbation, nonlinear wave propagation, bifurcation, similarity methods, and the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It emphasizes the interdependency of mathematics and its application to physical phenomena, and is written in a style accessible to readers with a wide range of interests and backgrounds. There is also coverage of scaling and dimensional analysis, calculus of variations, Fourier and transform methods for partial differential equations, and integral equations. Applied Mathematics: A Contemporary Approach Logan, J. David
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Applied Mathematics: A Contemporary Approach
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780471850830
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0471850837
Book in our database since 27.03.2008 15:01:44
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 10:35:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Principles of Electric Machines and Power Electronics", from "P. C. Sen" (0471850845)
- "Physics of Complex & Supermolecular Fluids" (9780471850816)
- "Basic Electricity: A Self-Teaching Guide", from "Charles Ryan" (0471850853)
- "The Rorschach: Interpretation v.2: A Comprehensive System: Interpretation Vol 2 (Wiley Series on Personality Processes)", from "JE Exner" (0471850802)
- "The New Competitors: A Report on American Managers from D. Quinn Mills of the Harvard Business School (Wiley Management Series on Problem Solving, Decision Making and Strategic Thinking)", from "D. Quinn Mills" (047185087X)
- "Concise Handbook of Futures Markets: Money Management, Forecastin, and the Markets", from "Perry Kaufman" (0471850888)