Detailseite wird geladen...
Effective marketing, recruitment and retention of students is imperative for university funding.This is the first book to provide practical strategic guidance for those implementing and managing higher education marketing.Built upon original research this informative book provides practical guidance to marketers and senior managers who have responsibility for developing and then executing marketing strategies.Higher Education Marketingchallenges the uncritical adoption of mainstream marketing theories and tools, questioning their ready application in the education and introduces a range of new tools, models and concepts that have been specifically developed for education; some are adaptations of mainstream approaches (based on lessons from consulting and contributors in senior management roles), others based on original research of both an academic and professional nature.Illustrated by useful case studies this book covers all aspects of design, implementation and management of HE marketing. Key topics include:creating the marketing strategyinternal analysis & competitor (and collaborator) analysisinternal marketing and communicationsreputation, branding and positioninghow to position a university, department or courseretention and relationship marketingnew course developmentcosting and pricingmarketing academic research. David Roberts, Books, Reference and Language, Higher Education Marketing: A Professional's Guide to Strategic Theory and Practice Books>Reference and Language Effective marketing, recruitment and retention of students is imperative for university funding. This book provides practical strategic guidance for those implementing and managing Higher Education marketing. It offers practical guidance to marketers and senior managers who have responsibility for developing and executing marketing strategies.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Higher Education Marketing: A Professional's Guide to Strategic Theory and Practice
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780415420518
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0415420512
Book in our database since 28.02.2008 21:08:02
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 23:30:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Linear and Non-Linear Numerical Analysis of Foundations", from "John, W. Bull; Bull, John W." (9780415420501)
- "Higher Education Marketing", from "David Roberts" (9780415420525)
- "Teaching in Transnational Higher Education: Enhancing Learning for Offshore International Students", from "Wallace, Michel" (9780415420532)
- "The Asymmetries of Globalization", from "Pan A. Yotopoulos, Donato Romano" (9780415420488)
- "Teaching in Transnational Higher Education: Enhancing Learning for Offshore International Students", from "Wallace, Michel" (9780415420549)
- "Nuclear Proliferation and International Security", from "Sverre Lodgaard Lodgaard, Sverre Bremer Maerli Maerli, Bremer" (9780415420471)