- 9780394841755 Molly the Brave and Me (O'Connor, Ja…
- 9780812486698 Molly the Brave and Me (O'Connor, Ja…
- 9780833543097 Molly the Brave and Me (O'Connor, Ja…
- Step into Reading Molly the Brave (Jane O´Connor)
Detailseite wird geladen...
Until now, books about American Indian Policy have dealt with laws and acts long since adopted and in effect. In American Indian Policy in the Twentieth Century, edited by Vine Deloria, Jr., a group of writers deals with present realities and future possibilities, taking the lead in encouraging discussion and further research into areas of concern to American Indians. Against the background of the larger field of Indian affairs, these authors suggest new ways of thinking about specific problems: Joyotpaul Chaudhuri -- "American Indian Policy: An Overview" Sharon O'Brien -- "Federal Indian Policies and the International Protection of Human Rights" Fred L. Ragsdale, Jr. -- "The Deception of Geography" Michael Lacy -- "The United States and American Indians: Political Relations" Daniel McCool -- "Indian Voting" Tom Holm -- "The Crisis in Tribal Government" David L. Vinje -- "Cultural Values and Economic Development on Reservations" Robert A. Nelson and Joseph F. Sheley -- "BIA Influence on Indian Self-Determination" Mary Wallace -- "The Supreme Court and Indian Water Rights" John Petoskey -- "Indians and the First Amendment" Vine Deloria, Jr. -- "The Evolution of Federal Indian Policy Making" The articles treat both historical problems and current issues that must be confronted if Indians are to move forward to stabilize their communities and protect their rights and resources. In part speculative, the book defines many of the factors that bear on the formation of policies at th children's,children's books,education and reference,friendship,friendship social skills and school life,growing up and facts of life,literature and fiction,3 - 5 years,6 - 8 years Children's Books, Random House Children's Books
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780394941752], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Random House Books for Young Readers], Our feedback rating says it all: Five star service and fast delivery! We have shipped four million items to happy customers, and have one MILLION unique items ready to ship today!
Hippo Books, Newnan, GA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.62
Details of the book - Molly the Brave and Me (Step-Into-Reading, Step 3)
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0394941756
Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Book in our database since 27.10.2007 07:05:47
Book found last time on 26.11.2017 18:54:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Black Stallion Picture Book", from "Walter Farley" (0394941748)
- "Snoopy's Facts & Fun Book About Seasons", from "Schulz, Charles M." (039494173X)
- "Snoopy's Facts and Fun Book About Planes: Based on the Charles M. Schulz...", from "Charles M. Schulz" (0394941721)
- "Snoopy's Facts and Fun Book About Boats: Based on the Charles M. Schulz Characters.", from "Charles M. Schulz" (0394941713)
- "Needle and Noodle, and other silly stories", from "Jan Wahl" (0394941705)
- "The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (The Three Investigators)", from "Alfred Hitchcock, M.V. Carey" (0394941829)