- 9783757070854 20th-Century Dreams (Cohn, Nik; Peel…
- 9780436276170 20th Century Dreams (Nik Cohn, Guy P…
- 9781402830396 20th-Century Dreams (Nik Cohn)
- 9780375400469 Twentieth Century Dreams (Nik Cohn,…
- 20th-Century Dreams (Cohn, Nik & Guy Peellaert)
Detailseite wird geladen...
1999, ISBN: 0375707085
[EAN: 9780375707087], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Knopf], ART (AMERICAN), Art|American|Native American, Binding tight. Pages unmarked and bright. Cover, including flaps, has minor wear on edges, but is quite glossy. ; 10.80 X 7.90 X 0.70 inches; 224 pages
Eat My Words Books, Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.03
[EAN: 9780375707087], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Knopf], Art|American|Native American, book was well loved but cared for. Possible ex-library copy with all the usual markings and stickers. Some light textual notes, highlighting and underling.
Free Shipping Books, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.55
1999, ISBN: 9780375707087
Trade paperback, Gebraucht, guter Zustand, Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, [PU: Alfred A. Knopf]
Better World Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780375707087], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Knopf], Art|American|Native American, Book shows a small amount of wear to cover and binding. Some pages show signs of use.
Yankee Clipper Books, Windsor Locks, CT, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.24
[EAN: 9780375707087], Gebraucht, Art|American|Native American, May have some shelf-wear due to normal use., [PU: Random House]
Seattle Goodwill, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 17.85
Behold Max Vail (b. Maxim Valesky, 1900, St. Petersburg; d. 1999, Manhattan)--a middleman of genius who be-strode the realms of politics, entertainment, art, sport, crime and science. "I have witnessed the world," he said simply. Yet the man who knew everyone--kept their secrets, did their deals and never forgot where the bodies were buried--was himself known to virtually none.
His private diaries, here made vivid with eighty-six extraordinary computer collages, provide nothing less than the secret history of our century, confirming some long-rumored events and revealing others that are freshly shocking. In all, some two hundred iconic personalities throng these pages, and their sagas--comic, ignominious, tragic, heroic and bizarre--make a strange, compelling narrative from the conflicted desires and obsessions of our times, and a rare gift to the millennium.
Details of the book - 20th-Century Dreams
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780375707087
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0375707085
Publishing year: 1999
Book in our database since 18.04.2007 13:01:26
Book found last time on 12.06.2017 16:06:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Our Own Devices: How Technology Remakes Humanity (Vintage)", from "Tenner, Edward" (0375707077)
- "The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living", from "Clark, Martin" (0375707093)
- "Treasury of Humorous Quotations", from "Cole, W" (0375707069)
- "Spice: The History of a Temptation", from "Turner, Jack" (9780375707056)
- "Shadows: Unlocking Their Secrets, from Plato to Our Time", from "Casati, Roberto" (0375707115)
- "The European Tribe", from "Phillips, Caryl" (0375707042)