Detailseite wird geladen...
BENEATH THE DESERT STARS There was something tantalizingly mysterious about the man Chloe Randall had met on board the luxury cruise ship bound for exotic Morocco. With her head full of romantic images of her film idol Rudolph Valentino, she couldn't help but be aware of the pent-up passion that was close to breaking through this stranger's cool reserve. It was only when he rescued her from the merciless heat of the desert that he let his true self appear. He was a proud sheikh, and keenly dangerous. Because, having saved Chloe's life, he had no intention of ever letting her go. Fiction Fiction eBook
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Sheikh
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780373304660
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0373304668
Book in our database since 25.03.2007 14:41:32
Book found last time on 17.03.2015 10:01:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Incomparable Countess", from "Nichols, Mary" (9780373304653)
- "Mills & Boon Historical Romance: An Innocent Masquerade", from "Paula: Marshall" (0373304676)
- "A Scandalous Courtship", from "Gail Whitiker" (0373304641)
- "Colonel Ancroft's Love (Regency #159)", from "Sylvia Andrew" (0373304684)
- "Highwayman Husband", from "Helen Dickson" (0373304633)
- "The Property of a Gentleman", from "Dickson, Helen" (9780373304691)