Tip from find-more-books.com
More/other books that might be very similar to this book
- 9780335240876 Grammar (Christine Sinclair)
- 9780335240869 Grammar: A Friendly Approach (Sincla…
- 9780335220083 Grammar: A Friendly Approach (Sincla…
- Grammar (Christine Sinclair)
Detailseite wird geladen...
Details of the book
There are exercises to encourage the reader to relate the issues to their own practice and experiences, as well as an extensive glossary which defines the terms that are used throughout the book. "Grammar: A Friendly Approach" is based around issues at university but students from schools and colleges will also love this irreverent look at the rules of grammar: Their teachers and tutors will also see rapid and noticeable improvements in students' written work.
Details of the book - Grammar
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0335220096
Book in our database since 06.11.2007 21:01:46
Book found last time on 30.03.2012 13:21:44
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Grammar: A Friendly Approach", from "Sinclair, Christine" (0335220088)
- "New Literacies: Everyday Practices and Classroom Learning", from "Lankshear, Colin; Knobel, Michelle" (9780335220106)
- "Problem-Based Learning Online", from "Savin-Baden, Maggi" (9780335220076)
- "Complementary Medicine and Health Psychology", from "Van Wersch, Anna; Forshaw, Mark; Cartwright, Tina" (9780335220113)
- "Problem-Based Learning Online", from "Savin-Baden, Maggi; Wilkie, Kay" (9780335220069)
- "Complementary Medicine and Health Psychology", from "Van Wersch, Anna; Forshaw, Mark; Cartwright, Tina" (9780335220120)