Detailseite wird geladen...
1994, ISBN: 0312112750
Hardcover, ID: 1175144231
[EAN: 9780312112752], Gebraucht, wie neu, [PU: St Martins Press, N.Y.], TEXAS FICTION, THRILLER, MYSTERY, WILDLIFE PRESERVE, RHINOCEROSES,, 1st ed. A fine, unread copy in dust jacket. End-page maps . At night, in a quiet Texas wildlife preserve, someone is stalking the Rhinoceroses as they sleep in their lair, killing them and stealing their horns. Eric Jackson is the founder and director of Final Refuge, a new Three thousand acre wildlife preserve outside of Houston. Now, not only is his struggling institution under fire, so are his precious Javan rhinoceroses.
MURDER BY THE BOOK, Warwick, RI, U.S.A.  [Rating: 3 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 13.61
A fully modern Texan wildlife preserve proudly features two exceedingly rare rhinos, which become the target of sinister outsiders, and the ensuing intrigue leads to the black market of Los Angeles' Chinatown. By the author of The Lions of Tsavo. Books, Final Refuge: A Novel of Eco-Terrorism Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
James L. Haley, Hardcover - 1st ed, English-language edition, Pub by St. Martin's Press Books Fiction~~Short Stories (single author) Final-Refuge~~James-L-Haley St. Martin's Press
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - FINAL REFUGE: A Novel of Eco-Terrorism
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780312112752
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0312112750
Publishing year: 1994
Book in our database since 20.05.2007 13:37:43
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 20:04:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Films of Stephen King", from "Lloyd, Ann" (0312112742)
- "Gaffers, Grips and Best Boys: From Producer-Director to Gaffer and Computer Special Effects Creator, a Behind-The-Scenes Look at Who Does What in th", from "Taub, Eric" (0312112769)
- "FELLINI with a VERY FINE SIGNED AND DATED PRESENTATION INSCRIPTION IN WHICH THE AUTHOR IDENTIFIES THIS AS THE ACTUAL TRUE FIRST", from "Baxter, John" (0312112734)
- "gamester", from "collier" (0312112777)
- "The Fearmakers: The Screen's Directorial Masters of Suspense and Terror", from "John McCarty" (0312112726)
- "Fall River Dreams: a Team's Quest for Glory, a Town's Search for Its Soul", from "Reynolds, Bill" (0312112718)