Detailseite wird geladen...
The report reviews NASA's solid-earth science strategy, placing particular emphasis on observational strategies for measuring surface deformation, high-resolution topography, surface properties, and the variability of the earth's magnetic and gravity fields. The report found that NASA is uniquely positioned to implement these observational strategies and that a number of agency programs would benefit from the resulting data. In particular, the report strongly endorses the near-term launch of a satellite dedicated to L-band InSAR measurements of the land surface, which is a key component of the U.S. Geological Survey's hazards mitigation program and the multi-agency EarthScope program. Books Science and Geography~~Physics~~Applied Physics Review Of NASA's Solid-Earth Science Strategy~~Book~~9780309092524~~Committee To Review Nasa's Solid-Earth Science Strategy, Division On Earth And Life Studies, National Research Council, Board On Earth Sciences & Resources, National Academy Of Sciences
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Review Of NASA's Solid-Earth Science Strategy
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780309092524
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0309092523
Book in our database since 25.03.2008 19:01:18
Book found last time on 24.03.2015 05:37:36
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Keeping Score For All: The Effects Of Inclusion And Accommodation Policies On Large-scale Educational Assessment", from "Judith A. Koenig, Lyle F. Bachman, Judith A. Koenig, Lyle F. Bachmna" (0309092531)
- "Stepping-Stones to the Future of Space Exploration: A Workshop Report", from "Steering Committee for Workshops on Issues of Technology Development for Human and Robotic Exploration and Development of Space, Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, National Research Council, National Ac" (0309092507)
- "Deconstructing the Computer: Report of a Symposium", from "Committee on Deconstructing the Computer; Committee on Measuring and Sustaining th; National Research Council" (9780309092548)
- "Opportunities to Address Clinical Research Workforce Diversity Needs for 2010", from "Committee on Opportunities to Address Clinical Research Workforce Diversity Needs for 2010, Committee on Women in Science and Engineering, National Research Council, Jong-on Hahm, Alexander Ommaya" (9780309092487)
- "Understanding Racial and Ethnic Differences in Health in Late Life: A Research Agenda", from "Rodolfo A. Bulatao, National Research Council, Norman B. Anderson, Ethnicity Panel on Race" (0309092477)
- "Confronting the Nation's Water Problems: The Role of Research", from "National Research Council; Committee on Assessment of Water Resourc" (0309092582)