Detailseite wird geladen...
Maths Trackers gives children struggling with basic maths concepts the motivation to want to learn. The high-interest, age-appropriate contexts and themes inspire children for whom maths lacks relevance and ensure progression for KS2 children working at National Curriculum levels 1 and 2.Building on the success of the Trackers fiction and non-fiction strands for struggling readers, Maths Trackers will put low attainers back on track with maths. The five high-quality pupil books in each ''Track'' (two for Number, two for Calculations and one for Shape, Space and Measures) are supportedby Guided Teaching Notes booklets, which include notes for teachers and teaching assistants on how to use the photographs and illustrations for maths activities, questions to ask, ideas for mental maths practice, cross-curricular opportunities, etc. Problem-solving activities and life skills, suchas money, measures and data handling, are embedded throughout the series. Teacher''s Guides include detailed information on how to use the series, photocopiable practice sheets and easy-to-use assessment profiles. Lucy Simonds, Jo Chambers, Books, Maths Trackers: Bear Tracks The Olympics Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Maths Trackers: Bear Tracks The Olympics
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780198361923
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0198361920
Book in our database since 19.02.2008 02:47:36
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 16:42:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Maths Trackers: Bear Tracks: At the Circus", from "Simonds, Lucy" (0198361912)
- "Maths Trackers: Bear Tracks Guided Teaching Notes Pack (includes 5 booklets)", from "Jo Chambers" (9780198361930)
- "Maths Trackers: Bear Tracks Creepy Crawlies", from "Jo Chambers" (0198361904)
- "Maths Trackers: Bear To Frog Tracks Evaluation Pack 1", from "Jo Chambers, Caroline Clissold, Lucy Simonds" (9780198361947)
- "Maths Trackers: Bear Tracks Food Around the World", from "Caroline Clissold, Jo Chambers" (0198361890)
- "Maths Trackers: Evaluation Pack 2: (giraffe To Zebra)", from "Jo Chambers, Paul Broadbent" (9780198361954)