Detailseite wird geladen...
Maths Trackers gives children struggling with basic maths concepts the motivation to want to learn. The high-interest, age-appropriate contexts and themes inspire children for whom maths lacks relevance and ensure progression for KS2 children working at National Curriculum levels 1 and 2.Building on the success of the Trackers fiction and non-fiction strands for struggling readers, Maths Trackers will put low attainers back on track with maths. The five high-quality pupil books in each ''Track'' (two for Number, two for Calculations and one for Shape, Space and Measures) aresupported by Guided Teaching Notes booklets, which include notes for teachers and teaching assistants on how to use the photographs and illustrations for maths activities, questions to ask, ideas for mental maths practice, cross-curricular opportunities, etc. Problem-solving activities and lifeskills, such as money, measures and data handling, are embedded throughout the series. Teacher''s Guides include detailed information on how to use the series, photocopiable practice sheets and easy-to-use assessment profiles. Paul Broadbent, Jo Chambers, Books, Maths Trackers: Zebra Tracks Pack Of 5 Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Maths Trackers: Zebra Tracks Pack Of 5
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780198361541
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0198361548
Book in our database since 24.02.2008 18:43:49
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 16:42:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks Guided Teaching Notes Pack (includes 5 booklets each 24 pages)", from "Jo Chambers" (9780198361534)
- "Maths Trackers: Zebra Tracks: Top of the Pops", from "Jo Chambers, Paul Broadbent" (9780198361558)
- "Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks Thats Extreme!", from "Jo Chambers" (0198361521)
- "Maths Trackers: Zebra Tracks Holiday Down Under", from "Jo Chambers, Paul Broadbent" (0198361564)
- "Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks Caring For Wild Animals", from "Jo Chambers" (0198361513)
- "Maths Trackers: Zebra Tracks: Football Crazy", from "Jo Chambers, Paul Broadbent" (9780198361572)