Detailseite wird geladen...
The book compares conflict and cooperation in the context of the Arab-Israeli and India-Pakistan peace process and examines the important similarities and contradictions in this regard. It also discusses the role of third party mediation, the nuclear factor, the role of external factors, andthe military and economic dimentions of the two processes. All this makes the book an interesting and thought provoking study. Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Arab - Israeli Peace Process: Lessons for India and Pakistan Books>Social and Cultural Studies Although differences exist between the conflicts in South Asia and those in the Middle East, this book discusses in detail the lessons India and Pakistan can learn from the Arab-Israeli peace process. The contributors believe that South Asia is in an excellent position to successfully embark upon a road of conflict resolution, using the Arab-Israeli peace process as a solid example.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Arab-Israeli Peace Process Lessons for India and Pakistan 1st Edition Author :Moonis Ahmar 9780195795301 019579530X, [PU: Oxford University Press]
new Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Details of the book - The Arab-Israeli Peace Process: Lessons for India and Pakistan
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780195795301
ISBN (ISBN-10): 019579530X
Book in our database since 05.06.2007 14:29:32
Book found last time on 01.09.2015 19:02:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Leaving Home: Towards a New Millennium: A Collection of English Prose by Pakistani Writers" (9780195795295)
- "from south asia north america", from "habib" (019579527X)
- "Islamabad: The Birth of a Capital", from "Orestes Yakas" (0195795334)
- "Billa Nayee and Other Tales", from "Imran Kureshi" (0195795261)
- "A Divided Legacy: The Partition in Selected Novels of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh", from "Niaz Zaman" (0195795350)
- "Governance: South Asian Perspectives", from "Hasnat Abdul Hye" (0195795369)