Detailseite wird geladen...
Imagine being a nobody When hollywood legend Ruby Valentine shocks the world with her mysterious suicide, Kelly's father reveals something even more shocking she's Ruby's daughter. Who suddenly becomes a somebody So Kelly sets off for Tinseltown to find some answers, diving head first into Hollywood society with her new family of jet-setters and fashionistas. But she soon discovers that Ruby's real life was laced with more drama, tragedy, and intrigue than any screenwriter could imagine. Because of something you can't tell anybody? When Ruby's fortune turns out to be non-existent, and Kelly learns of the intense relationship her mother had with her slick, powerful agent, she begins to get suspicious about what's really going on. And the more she digs, the closer she gets to uncovering the most unbelievable secret of them all. Fiction Fiction eBook A glorious tale of Hollywood fame, greed and obsession, laced together with a nail-biting mystery.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2006, ISBN: 9780141017792
Penguin, 2006. This book has soft covers. Ex-library, With usual stamps and markings, In fair condition, suitable as a study copy., Penguin, 2006
Shipping costs: EUR 7.38
Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 13.61
Truth About Ruby Valentine
Details of the book - Truth About Ruby Valentine
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780141017792
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0141017791
Publishing year: 2006
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Book in our database since 27.04.2007 21:25:10
Book found last time on 27.09.2016 10:42:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "How to be Famous", from "Bond, Alison" (9780141017785)
- "Lies (and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them)", from "Al Franken" (0141017805)
- "Breaking the Spell", from "Dennett, Daniel C." (9780141017778)
- "Rumpole and the Penge Bungalow Murders", from "Mortimer, John" (9780141017761)
- "A New Earth. Awakening to your life's purpose", from "Eckhart Tolle" (9780141017822)
- "The Hammer and the Cross", from "Ferguson, Robert" (9780141017754)