- 9780670814428 The Media Lab: Inventing the Future…
- 9780013734192 The Media Lab: Inventing the Future…
- The Media Lab: Inventing the Future at M.I.T. (Ste…
- The Media Lab: Inventing the Future at Mit (Brand,…
- The Media Lab (Brand, Stewart)
Detailseite wird geladen...
1988, ISBN: 9780140097016
Trade paperback, Used, Support Your Planet. Buy CLEAN EARTH BOOKS. Shipping orders swiftly since 2008. A used book that may have some cosmetic wear (i.e. shelf-wear, slightly torn or missing dust jacket, dented corner, pages may include limited notes and highlighting) All text in great shape! Comes with our 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our customer service can't be beat! Tracking included on all orders. , [PU: Penguin Books]
Clean Earth Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1988, ISBN: 9780140097016
New York: Penguin, 1988. Reprint edition. Paperback. Very Good/Wraps. 23 cm. - Trade paperback, w. ltly rubbed wraps, lt marks. Sme lt edgwr. Ltly tanned p. edges, inside wraps. Clean, tight, unmarked. Wraps . ISBN: 0140097015. Catalogs: History., Penguin, 1988
George Cross Books
Shipping costs: EUR 3.29
[EAN: 9780140097016], Used, good, [PU: Penguin (Non-Classics)], Social Science|General, Education|Higher, Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Better World Books, Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (of 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Free shipping (EUR 0.00)
Penguin Books. Paperback. Good. We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j, Penguin Books
Shipping costs: EUR 4.69
1 volume, please be aware of language, air mail shipment from Germany within 2-6 weeks, we deliver to any country - please ask us to enable delivery to your country!
Shipping costs: EUR 10.21
The Media Lab: Inventing the Future at M.I.T.
Details of the book - The Media Lab: Inventing the Future at M.I.T.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780140097016
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0140097015
Publishing year: 1988
Publisher: Penguin Books
Book in our database since 04.02.2008 15:02:54
Book found last time on 01.12.2016 06:06:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Dogsbody Papers", from "Parrott, E.O. (Hg.)" (0140097007)
- "How to Become Absurdly Well-informed about the Famous and Infamous: A Collection of Brief Biographies", from "E. O. Parrott" (0140097023)
- "Isak Dinesen: The Life of Karen Blixen", from "Judith Thurman" (014009699X)
- "Hardcover", from "Wayne, Warga" (0140097031)
- "Dead Birds: A Jimmy Jenner Mystery", from "Milne, John" (014009704X)
- "LORDS OF THE LINE - The Men Who Built the CPR", from "Cruise, David; Griffiths, Alison" (0140096973)