Detailseite wird geladen...
This book serves as a review and reinforcement tool to help health professionals master basic medical and scientific concepts and related terminology. It not only covers concepts and principles, but a significant number of opportunities for readers to apply them correctly and effectively. Pronunciation and correct spelling are emphasized throughout. A five-part organization covers the language of medical terminology, an introduction to human body organization, disease causes and diagnosis, human body systems, and specialty terminology. For medical secretaries and assistants, and other medical office personnel. Human Biology and Medical Terminology Applications Wistreich, George A.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Human Biology and Medical Terminology Applications
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780130139337
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0130139335
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Book in our database since 28.02.2008 05:19:32
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 11:52:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "transmission, precaution" (0130139319)
- "Intro Stats Psych + Gde Comp Stats Pack V8", from "Dr Dennis Howitt, Prof Duncan Cramer" (013013936X)
- "The Adventures of The Black Hand Gang", from "Press, Hans Jurgen" (0130139386)
- "Ready-To-Use Fundamental Motor Skills & Movement Activities for Young Children: Teaching, Remediation, and Assessment", from "Landy, Joanne M.; Burridge, Keith R." (0130139416)
- "bed bath" (0130139246)
- "Ready-To-Use Fine Motor Skills and Handwriting Activities for Young Children: Teaching, Remediation, and Assessment", from "Landy, Joanne M.; Burridge, Keith R." (0130139424)