Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 12101823], Paperback, [EAN: 9780117103153], Stationery Office Books, Stationery Office Books, Book, [PU: Stationery Office Books], Stationery Office Books, New grant schemes are encouraging the creation and management of small woodlands, and many landowners are increasing their numbers of pheasants. This study quantifies the habitat requirements of pheasants, assesses the benefits or disadvantages to pheasants of different types of woodland management and investigates the effects of managing wooods for pheasants on other wildlife. Management guidelines that will benefit not only the winter populations, but also increase the natural breeding densities of wild pheasants, are presented. The findings of this three-year study were sponsored by the Forestry Commission and carried out by the Game Conservancy., 227541, Civil, 52204011, Fire Science, 173515, Engineering, 173507, Professional & Technical, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 3049151, Ornithology, 13563, Zoology, 13469, Biological Sciences, 75, Science & Math, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 14511, Forests & Forestry, 14507, Natural Resources, 14452, Nature & Ecology, 75, Science & Math, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780117103153], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine., [PU: HMSO]
WorldofBooks, Goring-By-Sea, WS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.63
[EAN: 9780117103153], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Stationery Office Books], Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition.
Phatpocket Limited, Hertfordshire, HRT, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.67
Details of the book - Woodland Management for Pheasants (Bulletin)
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0117103152
Book in our database since 06.02.2008 19:33:44
Book found last time on 21.11.2013 07:50:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Growing Broadleaves for Timber (Management Handbook (FCHB))", from "Gary Kerr" (0117103144)
- "The Value of Birch in Upland Forests for Wildlife Conservation (Bulletin)", from "Great Britain. Forestry Commission" (0117103160)
- "Monitoring Vegetation Changes in Conservation Management of Forests (Forestry Commission bulletin)", from "Great Britain. Forestry Commission" (0117103136)
- "Invertebrate Animals as Indicators of Acidity in Upland Streams (Forestry Commission Handbook)", from "Brian Morrison, G. S. Patterson, Gordon Patterson" (0117103179)
- "A Manual of Good Practice for the Use of Sewage Sludge in Forestry (Bulletin)", from "Great Britain. Forestry Commission" (0117103128)
- "Report on Forest Research 1992", from "Great Britain. Forestry Commission" (0117103187)