Detailseite wird geladen...
2000, ISBN: 0114972664, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Stationery Office Books, [GR: 16630 - HC/Geografie], Gebunden, Klappentext: A conference volume that brings together research results, research tools and novel applications used in the study of the charactertistics of landscapes, which have changed due to a number of reasons, including the interaction of the geology and climate, and impact of human activity. A conference volume that brings together research results, research tools and novel applications used in the study of the charactertistics of landscapes, which have changed due to a number of reasons, including the interaction of the geology and climate, and impact of human activity.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Landscape Character: Perspectives on Management and Change (Natural Heritage of Scotland) - hardcover
2000, ISBN: 9780114972660
Stationery Office Books, 2000. This book has hardback covers.Ex-library,With usual stamps and markings,In good all round condition.No dust jacket., 850g, ISBN: 9780114972660" . Catalogs: Environment., Stationery Office Books, 2000
Shipping costs: EUR 11.49
Details of the book - Landscape Character
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780114972660
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0114972664
Publishing year: 2000
Publisher: Stationery Office Books
Book in our database since 15.06.2007 05:06:30
Book found last time on 03.09.2011 23:02:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Pre-school Educational Research: Linking Policy with Practice", from "Scottish Executive Education Department" (011497263X)
- "Understanding Offending among Young People", from "Janet Jamieson, Gill McIvor, Cathy Murray" (0114972613)
- from "robin wilson" (0114972575)
- "Sustainable Housing Design: A Handbook for Practitioners", from "Fionn Stevenson" (0114972796)
- "New Scottish Politics: The First Year Of The Scottish Parliament And Beyond", from "Centre for Scottish Public Policy, The Stationery Office, Gerry Hassan, Gordon Brewer, Christopher Warhurst" (011497280X)
- "Earth Science and the Natural Heritage Interactions and Integrated Management", from "Scottish Natural Heritage" (0114972834)