Detailseite wird geladen...
Robert L. Davis is Associate Professor and the Director of the Spanish Language Program at the University of Oregon. He teaches courses in Spanish language, historical linguistics, and teaching methodology. His interests include language pedagogy and materials development, in particular the development of language skills within content-based instruction. He has written articles on language pedagogy, materials development, and language program direction. Robert L. Davis, Books, Reference and Language, Institutional CD-ROM (package) to accompany Entrevistas Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Institutional CD-ROM (Package) to Accompany Entrevistas
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780072974898
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0072974893
Book in our database since 28.06.2007 11:52:07
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 14:08:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Student Audio Cd Program Part B", from "Robert L. Davis" (0072974885)
- "Human Sexuality: Diversity in Contemporary America with Sexsource CD-ROM and Powerweb", from "Strong, Bryan; DeVault, Christine; Sayad, Barbara" (0072974907)
- "Student Audio CD Program Part a", from "Davis, Robert L.; Siskin, H. Jay; Ramos, Alicia" (0072974877)
- "International Politics on the World Stage: WITH Powerweb", from "John T. Rourke" (9780072974911)
- "Institutional Cd-rom (Pre-pack) to Accompany Sol Y Viento", from "Bill VanPatten" (0072974869)
- "Institutional CD-ROM Program to Accompany Qu Te Parece? Intermediate Spanish", from "James F. Lee, Dolly Jesusita Young, Darlene F. Wolf" (0072974923)