Detailseite wird geladen...
A new approach for maximizing op amp behavior in circuit designs- without extensive mathematical analysis This guide from one of the world's leading op amp designers takes you through the causes of op amp performance problems- such as oscillations, errors, bandwidth limitations, noise, and distortion - and shows you how to develop simple models and design equations that lead to optimal results. You'll find detailed solutions for feedback conditions; power supply bypass; phase compensation; reducing radiated interference; and measuring distortion. Combining intuitive and mathematical evaluations, this get-it-done tool packs varied examples that enable you to optimize a range of performance characteristics. Optimizing Op Amp Performance Graeme, Jerald E.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Optimizing Op Amp Performance
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780070245228
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0070245223
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Book in our database since 11.11.2007 01:10:30
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 15:40:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Living With Art", from "Rita Gilbert" (0070245266)
- "Conservation Principles for Continuous Media", from "Glover, Charles J" (0070245150)
- "Living with Art: Teacher Resource Book", from "Gilbert" (0070245312)
- "Policies and Persons: A Casebook in Business Ethics (i/m)", from "GOODPASTER" (0070245118)
- "Design Overlays to Accompany Living with Art", from "Gilbert" (0070245339)
- "Policies and Persons: A Casebook in Business Ethics", from "Kenneth E. Goodpaster, John B. Matthews, Laura L. Nash" (0070245096)