Detailseite wird geladen...
If you were to ask a Scot the greatest thing about his or her country, the answer would probably be, "Its beauty." Bonnie Scotland is a lush land of rolling braes and crystalline lochs, a land rich in tradition and legend as colorful as her tartans. The countryside is dotted with cairns, churches, and majestic castles through whose ancient halls ghoulies and ghosties are said to roam. In this delightful book you will view its art and architecture up close, visit its renowned universities and theaters, hear its music, taste its food, partake in its sports, and most importantly, you will get to know a people as proud and enduring as their beautiful country. england,europe,general,great britain,history,reference,scotland,teen and young adult,travel Travel, HarperPerennial
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly. Cover has some rubbing. Cover has some edge wear. Previous owner's name/address inside.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.35
Details of the book - Of Scottish Ways
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780064640206
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0064640205
Book in our database since 16.01.2008 21:25:57
Book found last time on 23.05.2017 21:35:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Friends : The Power and Potential of the Company You Keep", from "Jerry Gillies" (0064640191)
- "Of Swedish Ways", from "Lorenzen, Lily" (0064640213)
- "Psychomatics: The secret power of super-persuasion", from "Norvell" (0064640183)
- "straight" (0064640221)
- "Psychic dreamology (A Barnes & Noble occult book) [Paperback] by Norvell", from "Norvell" (0064640175)
- "The World's Great Detectives and Their Most Famous Cases", from "Bruce E. Henderson" (006464023X)