Detailseite wird geladen...
Full-color paintings and black-and-white drawings, along with an understandable text, teach about the healing and harmful potential in the many plants we see every day and explain the medicines and poisons derived from these plants. biological sciences,botany,children's books,education and reference,flowers and plants,nature,reference,science and math,science nature and how it works,3 - 5 years Botany, HarperCollins Publishers
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780060208622], Gebraucht, schlechter Zustand, [PU: HarperCollins Publishers], Children's Non-fiction|General, Children's Non-fiction|Nature|Flowers & Plants, Children's Non-fiction|Science & Technology|Botany, A readable copy. Quite a bit of ear and creasing. All pages intact.
Hippo Books, Lakewood, WA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 2.49
Details of the book - Poisons in Our Path: Plants That Harm and Heal
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0060208627
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Book in our database since 04.03.2008 08:58:38
Book found last time on 21.02.2017 15:36:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poisons in Our Path: Plants That Harm and Heal", from "Anne Ophelia Dowden" (0060208619)
- "How to Grow a Picket Fence", from "Mary Louise Cuneo, Nadine Bernard Westcott" (0060208635)
- "How to Grow a Picket Fence", from "Cuneo, Mary Louise" (0060208643)
- "Thomas Edison and Electricity", from "Steve Parker" (0060208597)
- "The Winter Noisy Book", from "Margaret Wise Brown, Charles G. Shaw" (0060208651)
- "The Pigman & Me (A Charlotte Zolotow Book)", from "Paul Zindel" (0060208589)