Oleksiy Tolochko (Compiler),Hardcover,Series: Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute Publications 4, English-language edition,Pub by Harvard Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Former Soviet Republics The-Hustynja-Chronicle~~Oleksiy-Tolochko Harvard "The Hustyn' Chronicle" is an essential source for scholars interested in medieval and early-modern Ukrainian history, philology, and chronicle writing.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Hustyn' Chronicle (Harvard Library of Early Ukrainian Literature: Texts)
Details of the book - The Hustyn' Chronicle (Harvard Library of Early Ukrainian Literature: Texts)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781932650037
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1932650032
Book in our database since 16.12.2007 21:38:43
Book found last time on 12.12.2014 12:27:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Documentary Sources for the History of the Rus' Metropolitanate (Harvard Series in Ukrainian Studies)", from "A Pliguzov" (1932650024)
- "Ukraine under Western Eyes: The Bohdan and Neonila Krawciw Ucrainica Map Collection (Harvard Series in Ukrainian Studies)", from "Steven Seegel" (9781932650044)
- "The Crimea Question: Identity, Transition, and Conflict", from "Sasse, Gwendolyn" (9781932650013)
- "Hunger by Design: The Great Ukrainian Famine and Its Soviet Context (Harvard Papers in Ukrainian Studies)", from "Halyna Hryn, Hennadii Boriak, Andrea Graziosi, Lubomyr A. Hajda, Gijs Kessler, Sergei Maksudov, Niccolo Pianciola, George G. Grabowicz" (9781932650051)
- "Rural Revolutions in Southern Ukraine: Peasants, Nobles, and Colonists, 1774-1905", from "Friesen, Leonard G." (9781932650006)
- "Churches and States: Studies on the History of Christianity in Ukraine (Harvard Papers in Ukrainian Studies)", from "Halyna Hryn, Bohdan R. Bociurkiw, Bohdan Budurowycz, Teresa Chynczewska-Hennel, George G. Grabowicz, John-Paul Himka, Andrii Krawchuk, Andrzej Poppe, Andrew Sorokowski, Larry Wolff" (1932650067)