When working with children whose development is causing concern, it can be difficult to know how best to help. This practical guide to Dyspraxia and Neuro-Developmental Delay has been written to support all early years' professionals, as well as the non-specialist practitioner and parents or carers. The book includes: signs of Dyspraxia and Neuro-Developmental Delay, a guide to what is meant by these terms, practical ways to support and help the child and practical ways to support parents ... Education Education eBook Title continues, "Delay". Aims to provide care-givers with info to support kids with dyspraxia.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2009, ISBN: 1904575951, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Practical Pre School Books, L=9mm, B=213mm, H=297mm, Gew.=110gr, Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Title continues, )Delay(. Aims to provide care-givers with info to support kids with dyspraxia. Title continues, "Delay". Aims to provide care-givers with info to support kids with dyspraxia.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Practical Guide to Support Children with Dyspraxia and Neuro
Details of the book - Practical Guide to Support Children with Dyspraxia and Neuro
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781904575955
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1904575951
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: Practical Pre School Books
Weight: 0,110 kg
Book in our database since 05.07.2010 18:47:59
Book found last time on 18.03.2015 01:28:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Practical Guide to Support Children with Speech and Language", from "Mountstephen, Mary" (9781904575962)
- "Parents as Partners", from "Jennie Lindon" (1904575935)
- "Planning for Learning through the Seasons", from "Sparks Linfield, Rachel; Coltman, Penny" (9781904575979)
- "Play in the EYFS: Heuristic Play", from "Ridall-Leech, Sheila" (9781904575924)
- "Outdoor Play", from "Durant, Sue" (9781904575986)
- "Using ICT in the Early Years", from "Morgan, Alex" (9781904575917)