What Does It Mean To Be Five, from child psychologist Jennie Lindon, will give you the tools you need to ensure that your work with children, whether in a school, nursery or home setting, is relevant to their individual stages of development.This books looks at the six areas of learning in the EYFS and focusses on what each area means for five-year olds. Each area of development is backed up with examples of how real children learn, what good practice looks like and working in partnership w... Social Science Social Science eBook
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 1904575420, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Practical Pre School Books, L=12mm, B=213mm, H=299mm, Gew.=247gr, [GR: 25350 - TB/Angewandte Psychologie], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
What Does it Mean to be Five?
Details of the book - What Does it Mean to be Five?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781904575429
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1904575420
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Practical Pre School Books
Weight: 0,247 kg
Book in our database since 12.05.2010 05:49:46
Book found last time on 18.03.2015 01:28:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "What Does it Mean to be Four?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575412)
- "Encouraging Early Sports Skills", from "Sandy Green, Jake Green" (9781904575436)
- "What Does it Mean to be Three?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575405)
- "Protection, Safety and Welfare for the Early Years", from "Sandy Green, Cathy Hughes" (1904575447)
- "What Does it Mean to be Two?", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575399)
- "Play and Learning in the Early Years", from "Lindon, Jennie" (9781904575450)