Detailseite wird geladen...
ADHD: A Survival Guide for Parents and Teachers fills an important need expressed by parents and caretakers of ADHD children who have asked for clear, practical, and easily understood strategies to deal with ADHD children. The books "survival guide" format meets this important need. The book's format is designed so the reader can read either from cover to cover and/or read individual sections that are of special interest and deal with a particular need. A "Review and Tips" section is provided at the end of individual sections for a review of important suggestions and themes. The "Review and Tips" format provides the reader with two options: either to review highlighted material and tips immediately after reading a section, or to return to it at a later date. The book not only covers ADHD problem behaviors in great depth, but it does so in a friendly and supportive style that is easy for readers to use and understand. Rather than a textbook, the book's style serves as a resource readers can easily use and repeatedly refer to. Parents, teachers, and caretakers of ADHD children will appreciate the sympathetic approach and expert discussion by authors who have worked extensively with ADHD children and their families in a broad range of settings: medical, clinical, and educational. Because the book deals with a childhood disorder that is widely recognized by professionals and growing in recognition among lay people, its ideas and suggestions can be a resource f health fitness and dieting,pathologies,psychology and counseling Health, Fitness & Dieting, Hope Pr
used Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Hope Pr. Used - Acceptable. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable marking on inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Hope Pr
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 3.75
[EAN: 9781878267436], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Hope Pr], Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear and the pages have only minimal creases.
Atlanta Book Company, Atlanta, GA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.14
2002, ISBN: 9781878267436
Paperback, Gebraucht, Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., [PU: Hope Pr]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2002, ISBN: 1878267434
[EAN: 9781878267436], Neubuch, [PU: Hope Pr], New.
MendoPower, Fort Bragg, CA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 21.76
ADHD: A Survival Guide for Parents and Teachers
Details of the book - ADHD: A Survival Guide for Parents and Teachers
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781878267436
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1878267434
Publishing year: 2002
Publisher: Hope Pr
Book in our database since 27.06.2007 20:40:33
Book found last time on 21.11.2016 11:12:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Overload: Attention Deficit Disorder and the Addictive Brain", from "David Miller, Kenneth Blum" (1878267426)
- "Search for the Tourette Syndrome and Human Behavior Genes", from "Comings, David E." (1878267418)
- "The Gene Bomb: Does Higher Education & Advanced Technology Accelerate the Selection of Genes for Learning Disorders, ADHD,", from "David E. Comings" (1878267396)
- "The Gene Bomb: Does Higher Education and Advanced Technology Accelerate the Selection of Genes for Learning Disorders, Adhd, Addictive, and Disruptive Behaviors?", from "David E. Comings" (1878267388)
- "Search for the Tourette Syndrome and Human Behavior Genes", from "David E. Comings" (1878267361)
- "What Makes Ryan Tick?: A Family's Triumph over Tourette Syndrome and Attention Deficit Disorder", from "Susan Hughes, Foreword by James McCracken" (1878267353)