Give a new business venture in Spain the best possible start with Cadogan''s essential new guide. It analyses business options that are likely to succeed in Spain and highlights any gaps in the market that entrepeneurs could fill. All the practicalities, such as how to raise the finance for your new business, are discussed in full, and legal expert John Howell offers specialist advice on licences required, taxation in Spain, acquiring business premises, and employing staff. Finally, Starting a Business in Spain comes complete with a glossary of business terms to get readers started, and helps with the challenges of settling-in and living and working in Spain: understanding the society, the law and the language. John Howell, Books, Travel, Starting a Business in Spain Books>Travel If readers are thinking of moving to Spain and starting their own business, then Cadogan's comprehensive, accessible, and indispensable guide has all they need to know.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Spain
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781860112102
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1860112102
Publisher: Cadogan Guides
Book in our database since 28.06.2007 11:42:14
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 09:52:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "France", from "Howell, John" (9781860112096)
- "Yucatan & Mayan Mexico", from "Rider, Nick" (9781860112119)
- "Caribbean & the Bahamas", from "Henderson, James" (9781860112126)
- "Cadogan Guide Bruges", from "Mason, Anthony" (9781860112133)
- "Prague", from "Kadri, Sadakat" (9781860112140)
- "Cardogan Guide Brussels", from "Mason, Antony" (9781860112157)