1915, ISBN: 1843421607
[EAN: 9781843421603], 2002 reprint (original 1937). SB. 358pp 26 sketches, drawings and maps This is one of the classic memoirs of the Great War, written by an officer of the 2nd Battalion the Leinster Regiment, who joined his battalion in the trenches in May 1915 and served with them to the end of the war. It is a truly memorable account and a great tribute to the soldiers from the South of Ireland, for the Leinsters were one of the five infantry regiments from Southern Ireland that formed part of the British Army; they were disbanded in July 1922. It is a vivid account, supported by some wonderful sketches and examples of the spirit and humour of the Irish soldier. This is one of the best of its kind that I have read.
Naval and Military Press Ltd, Uckfield, East Sussex, UK, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.42
2001, ISBN: 1843421607, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Naval & Military Press, 364 Seiten, L=216mm, B=140mm, H=21mm, Gew.=463gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - History - Military / War], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Capt F.C. Hitchcock Mc,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by Naval & Military Press Books Books ~~ History~~ Military ~~ General Ostand-To-O-A-Diary-Of-The-Trenches-1915-1918~~Capt-FC-Hitchcock-Mc Naval & Military Press
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Ostand to O a Diary of the Trenches 1915-1918.
Details of the book - Ostand to O a Diary of the Trenches 1915-1918.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781843421603
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1843421607
Publishing year: 2001
Publisher: Naval & Military Press
Weight: 0,463 kg
Book in our database since 12.11.2007 14:40:48
Book found last time on 10.10.2014 04:51:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "From Midshipman to Field Marshal", from "Wood V. C. , Sir Evelyn" (1843421593)
- "BYGONE PILGRIMAGE. AMIENS BEFORE AND DURING THE WAR", from "Michelin Guides to the Battle-Fields (1914-1918) Michelin Guides to the Battle-Fields (1914-1918)" (1843421615)
- "With Kitchener to Khartum", from "Steevens, G. W." (1843421585)
- "Bygone Pilgrimage. Soissons Before and During the War (Before & During)", from "Naval & Military Press" (1843421623)
- "For Valour, the V.C.", from "Muddock, J. E." (1843421577)
- "Welsh Guards at War", from "L.F. Ellis" (1843421631)