Detailseite wird geladen...
2000, ISBN: 1571741860, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: HAMPTON ROADS PUB CO INC, 48 Seiten, L=191mm, B=268mm, H=11mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 12500 - HC/Kinder-/Jugendromane u. -erzählungen], [SW: - Children's Books / Ages 4-8 Fiction], Gebunden, Klappentext: Our "Young Spirit" line is dedicated to providing quality children's books that stimulate the intellect, teach valuable lessons, and help young spirits grow. We invite you to bring these wonderful books into the lives of the new readers you love, and give them the key to a whole new world.A house dreams of a family to love and shelter. A family longs for a house all their own. And so is born the dream-house.... a gentle book of life's natural cycles. Our "Young Spirit" line is dedicated to providing quality children's books that stimulate the intellect, teach valuable lessons, and help young spirits grow. We invite you to bring these wonderful books into the lives of the new readers you love, and give them the key to a whole new world.A house dreams of a family to love and shelter. A family longs for a house all their own. And so is born the dream-house.... a gentle book of life's natural cycles.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dream House Fu-Ding Cheng Once there was a house that loved, and lost, and loved again; a house made of dreams. This is the story of a house's soul, the part of a home that lives in our hearts. The dream-house watches its occupants and himself grow up and get older, and in the process, learns that it isn't wood, walls, or bricks that make a house a home, but family, friends, and most importantly, love. Illustrated by the author. - A heart warming testament to the value of home and family - A house's history gently parallels the natural human cycle of birth, maturity, aging, death, and re-birth - Whimsical illustrations enhance every page children's books,explore the world,family life,fantasy and magic,geography and cultures,growing up and facts of life,science fiction and fantasy,3 - 5 years,6 - 8 years Science Fiction & Fantasy, Hampton Roads Publishing
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Dream-House
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781571741868
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1571741860
Publishing year: 2000
Publisher: HAMPTON ROADS PUB CO INC
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 18.10.2007 12:12:35
Book found last time on 10.08.2016 16:49:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Linda Goodman's Star Cards: A Divination Set Inspired by the Astrological and Numerological Teachings of Linda Goodman", from "Linda Goodman, Crystal Bush, Frank Riccio" (1571741852)
- "Dreaming While Awake: Techniques for 24-Hour Lucid Dreaming", from "Arnold Mindell" (1571741879)
- "The Pk Man: A True Story of Mind Over Matter: A True Story of Mind Over Matter", from "Mishlove, Jeffrey" (1571741836)
- "Healing Society: A Prescription for Global Enlightenment", from "Lee, Seung Heun" (1571741895)
- "Dead Water Rites", from "Joynes, Monty; Joynes, St Leger" (1571741909)
- "The Afterlife Codes: Searching for Evidence of the Survival of the Human Soul", from "Suzy Smith, Susy Smith, Gary E. R. Schwartz, Linda G. S. Russek" (1571741917)