The Internet economy has changed just about everything about how businesses find and cultivate customers. Most of what so-called experts discuss these days is actually simple technical matters. CEOs, sales managers and owners of small companies need something broader-a new paradigm for identifying, approaching and developing customers. This involves more than the details of assembling a broadcast e-mail. Its a strategy for impressing customers online and convincing them to do business with you on an ongoing basis. Burke offers a complete system for defining goods or services, promoting them appropriately and adjusting them to the changing terms of online business. He examines winners and losers in the information economy...and doesnt hesitate to take controversial stands. His opinions are distinctive...and well-informed. In a marketplace that calls just about everything genius, Burke dares to tell the truth about marketing and customer service plans that work-and ones that...
http://www.ciando.com/img/books/od35291159_k.jpg, E-Book zum Download Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Burke offers readers a complete system for defining their goods or services, promoting them appropriately and adjusting them to the changing term of on-line business. business and investing,computers and technology,e-commerce,industries and professions,management and leadership,marketing,marketing and sales E-Commerce, Silver Lake Publishers
used Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Relationship Aspect Marketing: Cutting-Edge Business Development in the Internet Age Relationship-Aspect-Marketing~~Jack-Burke Business>Marketing Strategies>Marketing Strategies Paperback, Silver Lake Publishing
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Burke offers readers a complete system for defining their goods or services, promoting them appropriately and adjusting them to the changing term of on-line business.
Nr. M01563437414 Shipping costs:, 3, DE. (EUR 3.00)
[EAN: 9781563437410], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, Business & Economics|General, Business & Economics|Marketing|General, 739 Gramm.
medimops, Berlin, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.00
Relationship Aspect Marketing
Details of the book - Relationship Aspect Marketing
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781563437410
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1563437414
Publishing year: 2000
Publisher: SILVER LAKE PUB
Weight: 0,676 kg
Book in our database since 26.04.2007 17:05:05
Book found last time on 20.10.2016 05:54:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Taking Care of Mom and Dad", from "Rust, Mike" (1563437406)
- "Smart Wheels and Hot Deals: A Lay Person's Guide to Buying, Leasing and Insuring the Best Car for the Least Money", from "The Silver Lake" (1563437422)
- "Early to Rise: A Young Person's Guide to Investing...and Financial Decisions That Can Shape a Life", from "Michael Stahl" (1563437392)
- "Annuity Suitability: A handbook for anyone interested in using annuities as investment tools", from "The Silver Lake Editors The Silver Lake Editors" (9781563437434)
- "It's All Your Fault! a Lay Person's Guide to Personal Liability and Protecting Yourself in a Litigious World", from "The Silver Lake" (1563437384)
- "Family Money: Using Wills, Trusts, Life Insurance and Other Financial Planning Tools to Leave the Things You Own to People You Love", from "Silver Lake Editors" (1563437449)