We want more. More peace. More excitement. More romance. More free time. More chocolate. Our cravings are written into our DNA. They're influenced by our childhood experiences. They're driving the choices we make as adults. And often, they're keeping us hungry. Never satisfied. Ever searching. What do they mean? What are we to do with them? Should we feel guilty? Are there solutions?Counselor and author Marilyn Meberg knows all about cravings. She also knows the One who knit us together, desires and all. With wit and compassion, Marilyn helps us understand our appetites, offers advice for managing them here on earth, and encourages us to eagerly await the day when we will find total satisfaction in heaven. In the meantime, Constantly Craving is an excellent reminder that our desires for more can lead us to the One we really need, the only One who will quench our thirst forever. Really? Really! eBooks Constantly Craving~~EBook~~9781400203567~~Marilyn Meberg Constantly Craving
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Marilyn Meberg,NOOK Book (eBook), English-language edition,Pub by Nelson, Thomas, Inc. on 03-13-2012 EBooks Books ~~ Religion~~ Christian Life ~~ General Constantly-Craving~~Marilyn-Meberg Nelson, Thomas, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
How to Make Sense of Always Wanting More, How to Make Sense of Always Wanting More, [KW: PDF ,PERSONAL CHRISTIAN TESTIMONY POPULAR INSPIRATIONAL WORKS] <-> <-> PDF ,PERSONAL CHRISTIAN TESTIMONY POPULAR INSPIRATIONAL WORKS
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Details of the book - Constantly Craving
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781400203567
Publisher: Nelson, Thomas, Inc.
Book in our database since 25.01.2009 22:25:09
Book found last time on 24.03.2015 00:20:46
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Constantly Craving: How to Make Sense of Always Wanting More", from "Marilyn Meberg" (9781400203550)
- "Beyond Talent: Become Someone Who Gets Extraordinary Results", from "Maxwell, John C." (9781400203574)
- "Simple Secrets to a Happy Life", from "Swindoll, Luci" (9781400203543)
- "Beyond Talent", from "Maxwell, John C." (9781400203581)
- "Simple Secrets to a Happy Life (Hardback)", from "Luci Swindoll" (9781400203536)
- "The 360 Degree Leader: Developing Your Influence from Anywhere in the Organization", from "Maxwell, John C." (9781400203598)