Title: Dexter Smith''s Poems.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Smith, Dexter; <Original Pub Date> 1868.<Physical Description> 128 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11641.de.43. Dexter Smith, Books, Entertainment, Dexter Smith's Poems. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241568839, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 144 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=268gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dexter Smith,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Criticism~~ General Dexter-Smiths-Poems~~Dexter-Smith British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Dexter Smith's Poems.
Details of the book - Dexter Smith's Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241568832
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241568839
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,268 kg
Book in our database since 25.05.2012 13:13:16
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:26:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Chambers's Recitation Book for Infant Schools and Classes.", from "Chambers, William" (9781241568825)
- "Round the Fire. a Selection of Poems and Ballads Suitable for Home and School. Edited by Gertrude Fearon.", from "Fearon, Gertrude" (9781241568849)
- "New Standard Song Book and Reciter ... an Entirely New Compilation from the Works of the ... Best ... Authors ... Compiled by J. D.", from "Diprose, John" (9781241568818)
- "Songs from the Novelists, from Elizabeth to Victoria. Edited with Introduction and Notes, by W. D. Adams.", from "Adams, William Davenport" (9781241568856)
- "Two Bannatyne Garlands from Abbotsford [I.E. "Captain Ward and the Rainbow," and "The Reiver's Penance." by R. Surtees. with an Introductory Notice by", from "Anonymous; Laing, David" (9781241568801)
- "The Hindoo Maiden, a Tale, in Verse. [By J. A. Churton?]", from "Anonymous; Churton, J. A." (9781241568863)