Title: Selections from the British Satirists. With an introductory essay by C. Headlam.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Headlam, Cecil; <Original Pub Date> 1897.<Physical Description> vi. 329 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11601.dd.36. Cecil Headlam, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Selections From The British Satirists. With An Introductory Essay By C. Headlam. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Cecil Headlam,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Selections-from-the-British-Satirists-With-an-introductory-essay-by-C-Headlam~~Cecil-Headlam British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 354 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=630gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Selections from the British Satirists. with an Introductory Essay by C. Headlam.
Details of the book - Selections from the British Satirists. with an Introductory Essay by C. Headlam.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241568771
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241568774
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,630 kg
Book in our database since 31.05.2012 11:38:56
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:26:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Australasian Birthday-Book; Specially Compiled from the Writings of the Poets of New South Wales, Victoria, Etc.", from "Marbron, Myra" (9781241568764)
- "A Book of Old English Ballads. with an Accompaniment of Decorative Drawings by G. W. Edwards, and an Introduction by H. W. Mabie.", from "Mabie, Hamilton Wright; Edwards, George Wharton" (9781241568788)
- "The Poetical Aviary, with a Bird's-Eye View of the English Poets. [The Preface Signed: A. A.] Ms. Notes.", from "A, A." (9781241568757)
- "Poems of the Love and Pride of England. Edited by Frederick and Millicent Wedmore.", from "Wedmore, Frederick; Wedmore, Millicent" (9781241568795)
- "Angelus Domini, with Legendary Lays and Poems in Honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Together with Introductory Selections in Prose. Compiled and Edited", from "Anonymous" (9781241568740)
- "Two Bannatyne Garlands from Abbotsford [I.E. "Captain Ward and the Rainbow," and "The Reiver's Penance." by R. Surtees. with an Introductory Notice by", from "Anonymous; Laing, David" (9781241568801)