Title: A Farewell for two years to England. A poem.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Williams, Helen; <Original Pub Date> 1791.<Physical Description> 4o.<Shelfmark> 11641.h.4.(2.) Helen Williams, Books, Entertainment, A Farewell For Two Years To England. A Poem. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241541272, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Helen Williams,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Farewell-for-two-years-to-England-A-poem~~Helen-Williams British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Farewell for Two Years to England. a Poem.
Details of the book - A Farewell for Two Years to England. a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241541279
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241541272
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 16.05.2012 18:18:48
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Popular Songs, Illustrative of the French Invasions of Ireland ... Edited, with Introductions and Notes, by T. C. Croker.", from "Croker, Thomas" (9781241541262)
- "Songs, Andc.: Patcy Garvey, My Love Nell, and Other Gems!!.", from "Anonymous" (9781241541286)
- "No. 1. (No. 2.) Being the First (Second) Letter of the Country Post Bag, Etc. [By Thomas Grady.]", from "Anonymous; Grady, Thomas" (9781241541255)
- "An Ode on the Peace. by the Author of Edwin and Eltrude [Viz. Miss H. M. Williams].", from "Anonymous" (9781241541293)
- "The Works of Robert Burns; with a complete life of the poet [by James Currie], and an essay on his genius and character, by Professor Wilson, etc. [With plates, including portraits.] VOL. I", from "Burns, Robert; Wilson, John" (9781241541248)
- "The Responsibility of the Christian Priesthood Considered in a Sermon [On 2 Cor. II. 15, 16], Etc.", from "Pellew, George" (9781241541309)