Title: A Lion amongst the Ladies. A novel.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Gaskell, Philip; <Original Pub Date> 1888.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 012638.e.7. Philip Gaskell, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, A Lion Amongst The Ladies. A Novel. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241515727, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 260 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=472gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Philip Gaskell,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General A-Lion-amongst-the-Ladies-A-novel~~Philip-Gaskell British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Lion Amongst the Ladies. a Novel.
Details of the book - A Lion Amongst the Ladies. a Novel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241515720
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241515727
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,472 kg
Book in our database since 09.09.2012 23:04:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "On the South African Frontier. the Adventures and Observations of an American in Mashonaland and Matabeleland ... with Illustrations and Maps.", from "Brown, William Harvey" (9781241515713)
- "Prospectus of an Expedition Into the Interior of South Africa from Dalagoa Bay, Etc. [By W. D. Cooley.]", from "Anonymous; Cooley, William Desborough" (9781241515737)
- "A Woman's Experiences in Europe, Including England, France, Germany and Italy.", from "Wallace, E. D." (9781241515706)
- "An Accompaniment to Mitchell's Reference and Distance Map of the United States; Containing an Index to All the Counties, Districts, Townships, Towns,", from "Mitchell, S. Augustus Mitchell" (9781241515744)
- "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels Arranged in Systematic Order: Forming a Complete History of the Origin and Progress of Navig", from "Kerr, Robert" (9781241515690)
- "Prose from the South.", from "Reade, John Edmund" (9781241515751)