Title: A Topographical Dictionary of England, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GEOGRAPHY & TOPOGRAPHY collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. Offering some insights into the study and mapping of the natural world, this collection includes texts on Babylon, the geographies of China, and the medieval Islamic world. Also included are regional geographies and volumes on environmental determinism, topographical analyses of England, China, ancient Jerusalem, and significant tracts of North America. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Carlisle, Nicholas; <Original Pub Date> 1808.<Physical Description> 2 vol. ; 4o.<Shelfmark> G.3214.; G.3215. Nicholas Carlisle, Books, Science and Nature, A Topographical Dictionary Of England, Etc. Vol. I Books>Science and Nature, British Library, Historical Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Nicholas Carlisle, Paperback, English-language edition, Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books, Science~~Earth Sciences~~Geography, Topographical-Dictionary-of-England-etc~~Nicholas-Carlisle, 999999999, A Topographical Dictionary Of England, Etc., Nicholas Carlisle, 124149570X, British Library, Historical Print Editions, , , , , British Library, Historical Print Editions
MPN: , SKU 9781241495701 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Nicholas Carlisle,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Science~~ Earth Sciences ~~ Geography Topographical-Dictionary-of-England-etc~~Nicholas-Carlisle British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2014, ISBN: 124149570X
[EAN: 9781241495701], Neubuch, [PU: BRITISH LIB HISTORICAL PRINT E 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.06
Paperback, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], Geography
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
A Topographical Dictionary of England, Etc.
Details of the book - A Topographical Dictionary of England, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241495701
ISBN (ISBN-10): 124149570X
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,647 kg
Book in our database since 25.08.2012 02:20:26
Book found last time on 14.04.2016 10:36:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Cheer or Kill. A novel.", from "Elinor Aitch" (9781241495695)
- "Narrative of an Expedition to explore the river Zaire, usually called the Congo, in South Africa, in 1816 under the direction of Captain J. K. Tuckey, ... on the country and its inhabitants", from "Tuckey, James Hingston; Barrow, John" (9781241495718)
- "An Account of the Arctic Regions, with a History and Description of the Northern Whale-Fishery.", from "Scoresby, William" (9781241495688)
- "Mission from Cape Coast Castle to Ashantee; With a Statistical Account of That Kingdom, and Geographical Notices of Other Parts of the Interior of Afr", from "Bowdich, Thomas Edward" (9781241495725)
- "Journal of a Visit to South Africa, in 1815, and 1816. with Some Account of the Missionary Settlements of the United Brethren, Near the Cape of Good H", from "Latrobe, Christian Ignatius" (9781241495671)
- "Travels in Southern Africa, in the Years 1803, 1804, 1805, and 1806. Translated from the German by A. Plumptre.", from "Lichtenstein, Hinrich; Plumptre, Anne" (9781241495732)