Title: Cursory Notes of a Nine Weeks'' Tour.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1834.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 10108.bbb.1. Anonymous, Books, History, Cursory Notes Of A Nine Weeks' Tour. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241495564, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 154 Seiten, L=246mm, B=189mm, H=8mm, Gew.=286gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Cursory-Notes-of-a-Nine-Weeks-Tour~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Cursory Notes of a Nine Weeks' Tour.
Details of the book - Cursory Notes of a Nine Weeks' Tour.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241495565
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241495564
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,286 kg
Book in our database since 04.10.2012 03:52:33
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:24:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Memoir and Notice Explanatory of a Chart of Madagascar and the North-Eastern Archipelago of Mauritius; Together with Some Observations on the Coast of", from "Lislet Geoffroy, Jean Baptiste; Farquhar, Robert Townsend" (9781241495558)
- "Etchings from Two Lands [i.e. the United States and Japan].", from "Clara Arthur Mason" (9781241495572)
- "Travels Through Lower Canada and the United States of North America in the Years 1806, 1807 and 1808. to Which Are Added, Biographical Notices ... of", from "Lambert, John" (9781241495541)
- "Greece; Her Present Condition and Recent Progress, Etc.", from "Samuelson, James" (9781241495589)
- "The Dictionary of Watering Places, Seaside and Inland, at Home and Abroad.", from "Anonymous" (9781241495534)
- "Observations on the Fifth Report of the Commissioners of Military Enquiry; And More Particularly on Those Parts of It Which Relate to the Surgeon Gene", from "Keate, Thomas" (9781241495596)