<br /> <b>Title:</b> The History of Hampton Court Palace ... Illustrated, etc.<br/><br/><b>Publisher:</b> British Library, Historical Print Editions<br/><br/>The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.<br/><br/>The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. <br/><br/>++++<br/>The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br/>++++<br/><br/><b><Source Library></b> British Library<br/><b><Contributors></b> Law, Ernest; <br/><b><Original Pub Date></b> 1885-91.<br/><b><Physical Description></b> 3 vol. ; 8o.<br/><b><Shelfmark></b> 10352.d.23.<br/> <br /> Ernest Law, Books, History, The History Of Hampton Court Palace. Illustrated. Books>History, British Library, Historical Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Ernest Law,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain The-History-of-Hampton-Court-Palace-Illustrated~~Ernest-Law British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 250 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=454gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History of Hampton Court Palace. Illustrated.
Details of the book - The History of Hampton Court Palace. Illustrated.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324070
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241324077
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,454 kg
Book in our database since 12.02.2012 17:30:39
Book found last time on 09.05.2016 15:02:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Selections from the Municipal Chronicles of the Borough of Abingdon from A.D. 1555 to A.D. 1897. Edited by B. Challenor.", from "Anonymous; Challenor, Bromley" (9781241324063)
- "The History of Hampton Court Palace. Illustrated.", from "Law, Ernest" (9781241324087)
- "Observations Upon the Topography and Climate of Crowborough Hill, Sussex, Together with Other Subjects of Collateral Interest.", from "Prince, Charles Leeson" (9781241324056)
- "Memorable London Houses: A Handy Guide, with Anecdotes and a Reference Plan with Original Illustrations from Drawings Made by G. N. Martin.", from "Harrison, Wilmot" (9781241324094)
- "The History of Deptford, in the Counties of Kent and Surrey, Compiled from Authentic Records.", from "Dews, Nathan" (9781241324049)
- "The Oxford University and City Guide, on a New Plan to Which Is Added a Guide to Blenheim, Nuneham, and the Newly-Discovered Roman Villa Near Northlei", from "Anonymous" (9781241324100)