Title: The Penalty Paid. A story.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hance, Alicia Mary; <Original Pub Date> 1884.<Physical Description> 215 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 12624.k.5. Alicia Mary Hance, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, The Penalty Paid. A Story. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241172773, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 228 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=413gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Alicia Mary Hance,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General The-Penalty-Paid-A-story~~Alicia-Mary-Hance British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Penalty Paid. a Story.
Details of the book - The Penalty Paid. a Story.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241172770
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241172773
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,413 kg
Book in our database since 07.02.2012 10:11:23
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:16:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Rosalie; Or, in Days of Old. an Original Comic Opera, in Three Acts, Etc.", from "Court, Norman; Lawton, Vaughan" (9781241172763)
- "Original Poems ... a Night Attack. a Terrible Scare. Fire! Fire!.", from "Lamburn, Frank" (9781241172787)
- "The Little Plain Woman and Others.", from "Street, Lilian" (9781241172756)
- "Narratives of J. Pritchard, P. C. Pambrun, and F. D. Heurter, respecting the aggressions of the North-West Company, against the Earl of Selkirk's Settlement upon Red River", from "Pritchard, John; Heurter, Frederick Damien; Pambrun, Pierre Chrysologue" (9781241172794)
- "Readings for Lent, 1877. the Four Chapters of Consolation, Spoken Previously to Our Saviour's Entry Into Gethsemane [John XIV-XVII]. Rendered in a New", from "Anonymous; Musgrave, George" (9781241172749)
- "By Favour of the Gods; And Other Stories.", from "Molesworth, K. S." (9781241172800)