Title: The Fair American; a comic opera in three acts.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Pilon, Frederick; <Original Pub Date> 1785.<Physical Description> 68 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 163.h.1. Frederick Pilon, Books, Entertainment, The Fair American; A Comic Opera In Three Acts. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241172234, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Frederick Pilon,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General The-Fair-American-a-comic-opera-in-three-acts~~Frederick-Pilon British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Fair American; A Comic Opera in Three Acts.
Details of the book - The Fair American; A Comic Opera in Three Acts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241172237
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241172234
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 17.08.2012 21:10:54
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:16:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Royal Parliament. a Cantata for Children.", from "Anonymous" (9781241172220)
- "Anything New. a Musical Farce, in Two Acts, Etc.", from "Pocock, Isaac" (9781241172244)
- "The Pilgrim; A Poem. Canto the First.", from "Henderson, Alexander" (9781241172213)
- "Marriage. a Didactic Poem (by a Society of Gentlemen) as It Appeared First in a Monthly Periodical Work, for June, July, and August, 1815 ... with Two", from "Anonymous" (9781241172251)
- "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner /", from "Coleridge, Samuel; Bates, Herbert" (9781241172206)
- "The West Indian. a New Edition. [By Richard Cumberland.]", from "Cumberland, Richard" (9781241172268)