Title: Miscellaneous Pieces. (Review of Mr. H.''s Liberty of the Press: extracted from the Christian Guardian. Mr. H.''s Reply.).Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hall, Robert; <Original Pub Date> 1830.<Physical Description> 2 pt. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 12272.d.5. Robert Hall, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Miscellaneous Pieces. (review Of Mr. H.'s Liberty Of The Press: Extracted From The Christian Guardian. Mr. H.'s Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241090718, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 384 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=685gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Softcover, Buch, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Miscellaneous Pieces. (Review of Mr. H.'s Liberty of the Press: Extracted from the Christian Guardian. Mr. H.'s Reply.).
Details of the book - Miscellaneous Pieces. (Review of Mr. H.'s Liberty of the Press: Extracted from the Christian Guardian. Mr. H.'s Reply.).
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090715
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241090718
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,685 kg
Book in our database since 14.11.2011 10:18:28
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Dissertation on the Topography of the Plain of Troy, Including an Examination of the Opinions of Demetrius, Chevalier, Dr. Clarke, and Major Renne", from "MacLaren, Charles; Clarke, Edward" (9781241090708)
- "Two More Horrible Murders in the East-End. (Ghastly Murder in the East-End.) [Being an Account in Prose and Verse of the Whitechapel Murders.]", from "Anonymous" (9781241090722)
- "Treason-Felony. a Novel.", from "Hill, John" (9781241090692)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Message of Judaism, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Joseph, Morris" (9781241090739)
- "Like Fish in Water and Sun: The History and Fashion of the Swimsuit", from "Scaglia, Beatriz" (9781241090685)
- "Francis Vose Agst. N.A. Cowdrey, H. Galpen, F.P. James, William Gould, David M. Hughes, Russell Sage, James T. Soutter and Shepherd Knapp, Trustees, &C., and the Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway Company", from "Anonymous" (9781241090746)