Title: Sailing Directory for the Island of Newfoundland, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF TRAVEL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection contains personal narratives, travel guides and documentary accounts by Victorian travelers, male and female. Also included are pamphlets, travel guides, and personal narratives of trips to and around the Americas, the Indies, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Imray, James; <Original Pub Date> 1873.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 10496.b.3. James Imray, Books, History, Sailing Directory For The Island Of Newfoundland, Etc. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
James Frederick Imray,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ General Sailing-Directory-for-the-Island-of-Newfoundland-etc~~James-Imray British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 210 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=386gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sailing Directory for the Island of Newfoundland, Etc.
Details of the book - Sailing Directory for the Island of Newfoundland, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090623
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241090629
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,386 kg
Book in our database since 01.12.2012 09:34:37
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poems Written in Hours of Leisure.", from "Anonymous" (9781241090616)
- "Ayrshire Idylls of Other Days ... Illustrations by W. Findlay.", from "Umber, George" (9781241090630)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Yone Santo: A Child of Japan, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "House, Edward Howard" (9781241090609)
- "A Lay of Lochleven. by William O' Ye West. [With Illustrations.]", from "West, William" (9781241090647)
- "Dragons: A Guide to the Mythology of Dragons in Europe and Asia and Their Role in Popular Culture", from "Smith, Kaelyn" (9781241090593)
- "Lisa Lena. [A Novel.]", from "Jenkins, John Edward" (9781241090654)