Title: Edgar''s Ransom. [A novel.]Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Rysbridge, C.; <Original Pub Date> 1899.<Physical Description> viii. 306 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 012641.a.22. C. Rysbridge, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Edgar's Ransom. A Novel. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 124109053X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 314 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=562gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Edgar's Ransom. a Novel.
Details of the book - Edgar's Ransom. a Novel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090531
ISBN (ISBN-10): 124109053X
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,562 kg
Book in our database since 13.07.2012 04:34:29
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Golden Horn: And Sketches in Asia Minor, Egypt, Syria, and the Hauraan, Volume I, with a Foreword by T. S", from "Monk, Charles James" (9781241090524)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Original Letters from Russia, 1825-1828, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Anne Albinia Disbrowe, Charlotte" (9781241090548)
- "Edith, a Tale of the Azores, and Other Poems.", from "Anonymous" (9781241090517)
- "Living English Poets. MDCCCLXXXII.", from "Anonymous" (9781241090555)
- "Incorporation of Mansfield. Ancient and Modern Mansfield and Report of Charter Day Festivities.", from "Anonymous" (9781241090500)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Bits of Old China, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Hunter, William C." (9781241090562)