Title: The Year, a poem.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Bidlake, John; <Original Pub Date> 1813.<Physical Description> vi. 236 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11621.f.32. John Bidlake, Books, Entertainment, The Year, A Poem. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241090211, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 256 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=463gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
John Bidlake,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General The-Year-a-poem~~John-Bidlake British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Year, a Poem.
Details of the book - The Year, a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090210
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241090211
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,463 kg
Book in our database since 06.04.2012 01:57:08
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poems.", from "Wodhull, Michael" (9781241090203)
- "The Question Of Copyright", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241090227)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Shores & Islands of the Mediterranean: Including a Visit to the Seven Churches of Asia, Volume I, with a foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Christmas, Henry" (9781241090197)
- "The Rivals, a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. by R. B. B. Sheridan].", from "Anonymous; Sheridan, Richard" (9781241090234)
- "The Golden Treasury, Etc.", from "Palgrave, Francis" (9781241090180)
- "Avenged on Society. a Novel.", from "Wood, H." (9781241090241)