Title: Diamond cut Diamond. A story of Tuscan life, and other stories.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Trollope, Thomas Adolphus; <Original Pub Date> 1875.<Physical Description> 2 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 12638.k.19. Thomas Adolphus Trollope, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Diamond Cut Diamond. A Story Of Tuscan Life, And Other Stories. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Thomas Adolphus Trollope,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Diamond-cut-Diamond-A-story-of-Tuscan-life-and-other-stories~~Thomas-Adolphus-Trollope British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 348 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=621gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Diamond Cut Diamond. a Story of Tuscan Life, and Other Stories.
Details of the book - Diamond Cut Diamond. a Story of Tuscan Life, and Other Stories.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241087883
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241087881
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,621 kg
Book in our database since 21.07.2012 03:58:32
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Off the Record Guide to Body Modification, Including Body Piercing, Subdermal Implants, Tatoos, Breast Implants, and Liposuction", from "King, Calista" (9781241087876)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Downfall of Russia; Behind the Scenes in the Realm of the Czar, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Ganz, Hugo" (9781241087890)
- "Tales of Wonder; Written and Collected by M. G. Lewis, Esq. M.P. [In Verse.]", from "Lewis, M. G." (9781241087869)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: On Horseback Through Asia Minor, Volume I, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Burnaby, Fred" (9781241087906)
- "The History and Antiquities of Colchester Castle. [By John Horace Round.]", from "Anonymous; Round, John Horace" (9781241087852)
- "A New and Original Sporting and Spectacular Drama Entitled: The Derby Winner, Written by Sir Augustus Harris, C. Raleigh And.", from "Harris, Augustus; Raleigh, Cecil; Hamilton, Henry" (9781241087913)