Title: Britannia rediviva: a poem on the birth of the Prince.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Dryden, John; <Original Pub Date> 1688.<Physical Description> pp. 15. ; 4o.<Shelfmark> 11602.ee.10.(3.) John Dryden, Books, Entertainment, Britannia Rediviva: A Poem On The Birth Of The Prince. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241087601, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
John Dryden,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Britannia-rediviva~~John-Dryden British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Britannia Rediviva: A Poem on the Birth of the Prince.
Details of the book - Britannia Rediviva: A Poem on the Birth of the Prince.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241087609
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241087601
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 09.02.2012 04:03:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Waifs and Strays from the Far East; Being a Series of Disconnected Essays on Matters Relating to China.", from "Balfour, Frederic Henry" (9781241087593)
- "The Poetical Works of H. K. W. and J. Grahame. with Memoirs, Critical Dissertations, and Explanatory Notes by G. Gilfillan.", from "White, Henry Kirke; Gilfillan, George" (9781241087616)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Russia, Political and Social, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Tikhomirov, Lev Aleksandrovich" (9781241087586)
- "Fair-Play on Both Sides: Or, the Surest Way to Heaven: Discovered in a Dispute Between a Roman-Catholic and a Protestant.", from "Hieron, Samuel" (9781241087623)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Russia as It Really Is, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Joubert, Carl" (9781241087579)
- "Silv ; Or a Collection of Poems on Several Occasions by a Young Gentleman of Chichester. [I.E. Charles Austen Jacques.]", from "Anonymous; Jacques, Charles Austen" (9781241087630)