Title: The Travellers; or Music''s fascination ... The third edition.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF TRAVEL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection contains personal narratives, travel guides and documentary accounts by Victorian travelers, male and female. Also included are pamphlets, travel guides, and personal narratives of trips to and around the Americas, the Indies, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Cherry, Andrew; <Original Pub Date> 1806.<Physical Description> 82 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11779.g.19. Andrew Cherry, Books, History, The Travellers; Or Music's Fascination ... The Third Edition. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241068283, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 106 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=204gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Andrew Cherry,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ General The-Travellers-or-Musics-fascination-The-third-edition~~Andrew-Cherry British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Travellers; Or Music's Fascination ... the Third Edition.
Details of the book - The Travellers; Or Music's Fascination ... the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241068288
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241068283
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,204 kg
Book in our database since 28.08.2012 12:52:17
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:36
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "By the Fireside. Stories, Etc.", from "Salwey, Reginald Ernest" (9781241068271)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: A Survey of Constitutional Development in China, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Yen, Hawkling L." (9781241068295)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The House That Jack Built a Remarkable Temperance Story of Shanghai, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Ridgway, Charles" (9781241068264)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Englishwoman in India, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Resident, A. Lady" (9781241068301)
- "Twenty-Four Hours Under the Commonwealth. a Drama, in Five Acts [And in Prose].", from "Scholefield, John" (9781241068257)
- "Notes on a Journey Through France, from Dieppe Through Paris and Lyons, to the Pyrennees, and Back Through Toulouse, in July, August and September, 18", from "Birkbeck, Morris" (9781241068318)