Title: Florien; a tragedy, in five acts, and other poems.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Merivale, Herman; <Original Pub Date> 1884.<Physical Description> 163 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11779.bb.7. Herman Merivale, Books, Entertainment, Florien; A Tragedy, In Five Acts, And Other Poems. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 124106430X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 186 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=340gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Herman Merivale,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Florien~~Herman-Charles-Merivale British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Florien; A Tragedy, in Five Acts, and Other Poems.
Details of the book - Florien; A Tragedy, in Five Acts, and Other Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241064303
ISBN (ISBN-10): 124106430X
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,340 kg
Book in our database since 31.08.2012 07:43:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Mermaid.] Songs, and Other Vocal Compositions, in the Pantomime Called the Mermaid; Or Harlequin Pearl Diver! Etc.", from "Dibdin, Charles Isaac Mungo" (9781241064297)
- "Additions and Corrections to the Present Admiralty Sailing Directory for the Coast of New South Wales: From Cape Howe to the Broughton Islands. by J.", from "Anonymous; Gowlland, John" (9781241064310)
- "The Reformer of Geneva: An Historical Drama.", from "Shields, Charles Woodruff" (9781241064280)
- "Journal of a Tour to Scotland. [By Frederick Charles Spencer.]", from "Anonymous; Spencer, Frederic Charles" (9781241064327)
- "Alfred the Great in Athelnay. an Historical Play, Etc. [In Verse.]", from "Stratford De Redcliffe, Stratford De Red" (9781241064273)
- "Stowe, the Gardens of Richard Lord Viscount Cobham. (a Poem.) [By Gilbert West.]", from "West, Gilbert" (9781241064334)